Choc-mint mini cupcake pops
100g Lindt Mint Intense dark chocolate
120g butter, softened
190ml buttermilk (or use half natural yoghurt + half milk)
3 large eggs
140g raw caster sugar
240g self-raising flour
30g raw cacao
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a mini muffin pans or line with patty cases.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and add to the TM bowl. Grate for 8 seconds on speed 8.
- Chop butter into chunks and add to the grated chocolate together with the eggs and buttermilk. Beat for 1 minute at 37°C on speed 4.
- Add the caster sugar, SR flour and raw cacao to the TM bowl. Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds, scrape the sides of the bowl, then mix for a further 5 seconds or until just combined.
- Spoon in the muffins holes, filling almost to the top edge. You want the muffins to rise with a rounded top over the lip.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until done when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the pan before removing to a cooling rack.
- Ice with melted white chocolate tinted with green food colouring and flavoured with peppermint essence. I used 300g of white chocolate to ice 30 mini cupcakes. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles or a crushed Peppermint Crisp bar.